KITCHENTREND® VACUUM LID FOOD STORAGE CONTAINER SYSTEM
5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
We warrant our products to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and care as directed and as stated in any Use and Care Instructions that may accompany this product. The warranty period begins from the date of retail purchase. Color variations and minor imperfections are considered normal and are not considered defects under this Warranty. The Warranty excludes damage of the product caused by product misuse or abuse, improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alterations, fire, theft, or use in a commercial environment or failure to follow Use and Care directions provided with the product at the time of purchase.
In the event that a defect in the product arises during the warranty period, Warranty service is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- A copy of your dated proof of purchase is required at the time the claim is submitted.
- This warranty is applicable to private residential customers only, and it does not apply to retailers or commercial establishments. Use of the product in a commercial setting or establishment or for commercial purposes voids the 5 Year Limited Warranty
- The warranty is only valid in the country where our KitchenTrend® product was purchased and is not transferable to any other country where the product is used by the end user/retail purchaser.
The following are not covered under our warranty, including but not limited to:
- Products purchased from unauthorized retailers such as, but not limited to, third party sellers in eBay, Amazon Marketplaces, Sears Marketplaces, etc. Products purchased AS-IS, third party refurbished, garage sales, Craig’s list, thrift store and/or any other non-direct vendor that is not an authorized seller of the product.
- Intentional damage to the product whether by the retailer purchaser or any third party.
- Lost or stolen product.
- Parts or products that have been previously disposed of but have been retrieved or salvaged by subsequent possessors.
- Product that have been altered or modified in any way by the retail purchaser or any other individual or third party. This would include product refurbishing or rebuilding by any third party entity.
- Deterioration of the product caused by inappropriate exposure to extreme conditions. Extreme conditions may include, but not be limited to, outdoor use that subjects the product to precipitation, wind, extreme cold or heat, or uses which are not consistent with normal use in a residential environment.
- The warranty does not apply to surface scratches, stains, discoloration or other damage to external or internal surfaces or imperfections that do not impair the functional utility of the product.
- This warranty also expressly excludes all incidental or consequential damages to personal property or bodily harm. KitchenTrend® will not be responsible for direct or indirect damages or specific relief.
- Damage caused by the mishandling or mis-use of the product in any way other than directed in the Use and Care instructions accompanying the product at time of purchase.
- Damage caused by contents (chemical reactions, batteries, soap, lotion, shampoo, conditioner gel, etc) or any other content of the product caused to be put or placed therein by the retail purchaser or any third party or subsequent possessor.
- Not satisfied with the product from an aesthetic or decorative point of view, or dissatisfaction with the product appearance when matched to a particular design scheme or purpose.
Some states may not allow exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. As such the above limitation of consequential and/or incidental damages may not apply to you depending on your State of residence
This product is warranted as being BPA-free and using FDA Food Safe Grade Materials.
For customer service, please call 1-877-461-6833.
All claims under this Limited Warranty must be submitted in writing. Contact customer service at the above referenced phone number for the address to which claims should be submitted.
Any product which is the subject of a claim under this Limited Warranty should be preserved for inspection regarding the nature of the defect supporting the claim.